Tuesday, January 10, 2012

International Sensation!!

I'm happy to report that my blog is being read worldwide!!

My Viewing Stats 1/10/11


United States           164 views
Norway                         4 views
Russia                            3 views
Australia                       2 views
Canada                          2 views
United Kingdom        2 views
Japan                              1 view 
Netherlands                   1 view 

Okay, a few clicks from other countries doesn't make me an international sensation, but I know that churches around the world were praying for myself and my family while I was missing. I'm glad that they now have the opportunity to read what I have to say about myself. Plenty of people have asked my family how I'm doing, and now they don't have to. That's just super exciting to you all, I know it!!!

Okay, maybe not, but it's super exciting to me. Just a bonus I hadn't originally thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GROUP HUG!!!! Friends make everything better.

GROUP HUG!!!! Friends make everything better.