Thursday, January 26, 2012

Facebook "Like" Button Doesn't "Like" Me

So, the Facebook "Like" button I added to the blog is not connecting you to my FB page I set up.  If you want to like the page to receive notice of blog updates in your newsfeed, go to the Amnesiacs Journey page on Facebook and like me there.  Sorry about the mix up, but I had to input the code in HTTP by hand to make it work and obviously my less-than-savvy technological knowhow got the better of me.  I'll look into getting it fixed on the morrow.

Update: All better now. "Like" away my fine friends (and strangers.)

1 comment:

  1. OH, OH, OH!!! I fixed it!! I fixed it!! I'm just so awesome, I amaze myself sometimes. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

GROUP HUG!!!! Friends make everything better.

GROUP HUG!!!! Friends make everything better.