Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pray

Just when my problems seem to be too big to handle, something happens to someone else to remind me how small my problems really are.  Here I am with a loving family and wonderful, supportive group of friends surrounding and supporting me. I have a roof over my head, food on my plate, and love surrounding me. I read about people who have lost everything, their jobs, their homes, their families, and I think "I wish I could help." Then I start to wonder, how can I truly help?

I have no job, no money, nothing to give but my time and not enough of that either. I remember that I can pray. I can pray for those who are having difficulties big and small. I can pray for people who have lost other people, people who are struggling with illness, both physical and mental, and people who are angry with others. I can pray for people with good attitudes and bad attitudes.

All I can do is pray.

God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GROUP HUG!!!! Friends make everything better.

GROUP HUG!!!! Friends make everything better.