Sunday, June 8, 2014

Can I Skip Sleep, and Just Do it All?

It's hard to be at a point in your life where you know you are capable of taking care of something, but you don't have the tools to take care of it. It feels like I've been there in one way or another for the last several years.  I know there are things I can take care of at work if I only had the time. I know I can make my own garb for Ren Fest if I only had the material. I know I could fix my car if I only had the place. I know I can defeat the depression and anxiety with the right counseling if I only had the money for a counselor. I know I could remember my life if I only had access to the people who know about those times my family and closest friends aren't as familiar with. I know I could do everything I ever wanted to do if only I didn't have to waste 6 hours a day sleeping.

It's all pretty crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

GROUP HUG!!!! Friends make everything better.

GROUP HUG!!!! Friends make everything better.