Friday, July 6, 2012

He Knows Best....I Just Have to Trust



It is always hard to admit that God knows best for us what should happen in our lives, but this song reminded me when my mind chose to try to forget. Everything that happens does so for a reason. We have to let go of our need to know all the answers and the reasons. Whether God chooses to give us the answers or not, we should accept that He loves us and puts obstacles in our path for a reason.

I rest in knowing He loves me and I don't need to know it all. I will most likely never know, and that's okay. I will follow the path that I feel He has led me to and if, someday, He decides I need more answers than He has provided at this time, I will accept those answer with as much calm as He can grant me.

It is enough to know that He loved me and took care of me while I was in the middle of my "black hole". If He can protect me through the truly unknown, He can lift me up and carry me through the new challenges I face today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GROUP HUG!!!! Friends make everything better.

GROUP HUG!!!! Friends make everything better.